Brand new 2018 model ABI Beaumont Beach Front Exclusive Platinum 3 bedrooms (42ft x 14ft) sleeps 6 with a wrap around decking and rattan furniture with beautiful views of Arran and the Ayrshire coastline.
- Craig Tara Holiday Park is on Scotland’s scenic Ayrshire coast with stunning views over the Heads of Ayr and Isle of Arran. Craig Tara has direct beach access and has its own 9 Hole Golf Course on site plus nonstop action with on site facilities such as a large multi level swimming pool with flumes and slides, a massive outdoor fun area with Go Karts and Multi Level Adventure Playground. Local Open Top Bus Tours take you on a tour of Burns Country. In the evenings, Craig Tara has entertainment for all the family including live bands, shows, pantomimes, kids clubs plus much more.
- Entertainment Passes are not included in prices. These are optional and can be added later or purchased on arrival.
- *****Children under 4 years old go FREE and do not require a Funworks Pass*****
- *****Age 16 years and above are classed as an adult*****
- Entertainment Pass Peak Prices & Dates
- From 5th April - 25th April 2019
- From 24th May - 30th May
- From 28th June - 29th August --- all other times are non peak.
- Adult 7 nights £45.40
- Adult 3-4 nights £35.20
- Child 7 nights £23.90
- Child 3-4 nights £17.10
- Entertainment Pass Non Peak Prices & Dates
- All other times
- Adult 7 nights £30.50
- Adult 3-4 nights £23.70
- Child 7 nights £14.90
- Child 3-4 nights £12.10
- . Craig Tara Holiday Park on site Facilities
- Direct Beach Access
- 9 Hole (3 par) Golf Course on site
- Large indoor swimming pool with flumes and slides
- Multi Level Adventure Playground
- Brigs of Ayr bar and restaurant
- Millie`s Cookies - NEW for 2018
- Fish & Chips Take-away
- Papa Johns Pizza
- Chinese Take-away
- Adventure Trail for fresh air and fun
- Go Karts
- Climbing Wall
- Sports Pitches
- Mini Carnival, Bouncy castle etc
- Pool Tables
- Day & Evening Entertainment
- Mini Golf Game
- Mini Ten-Pin Bowling
- Kid’s Clubs
- Indoor Crazy Golf
- Soft Play Area
- Craig Tara Holiday Park is owned and run by Haven Holidays
- Food and Drink
- NEW FOR 2018 ....*Millies Cookies* Indulge in delicious freshly prepared cookies, muffins, cakes, ice-creams, smoothies and shakes, hot choc, tea and coffee.
- Craig Tara offers a variety of options when it comes to food and drink with several outlets on the holiday park offering delicious meals and takeaways without breaking the budget. Whether you fancy a quick snack, Full English breakfast or an evening meal, there is an on-site restaurant and outlets to cater for all your needs.
- The Brigs of Ayr
- Pop in for breakfast, lunch or dinner in the refurbished bar and restaurant with stunning sea views. Whatever your taste in food, they have something to tempt your appetite.
- Papa John's Pizza
- Enjoy a freshly prepared pizza with your favourite toppings. Enjoy in the restaurant, in your holiday home, or in the beautiful surroundings of the park.
- Burger King
- Burger and Fries, chicken nuggets or treat yourself to the Big Whopper.
- A trip to the seaside isn't complete without the traditional fish and chips.
- Find all your daily supplies, including newspapers, confectionery, frozen food, groceries and a range of drinks and souvenirs.
Platinum 2 bedroom Holiday Home - Full wrap around veranda - Rattan Furniture - Stunning Sea Views - Double Glazed - Central Heating - En-suite with bath an overhead shower.
Beach front Exclusive Platinum Swift Antibes Caravan (40ft x 12ft) with 3 Bedrooms and Patio Doors leading on to a large wrap around veranda - Rattan furniture. Private Parking Bay
2017 Willerby Season, spacious 3 Bedroom Caravan - Double Glazed - Central Heating - 3 minutes to walk to the beach and play area and the funfair and about 5 minutes to walk to main complex.
Platinum 2016 Moselle 3 Bedroom Caravan - Patio Doors - Front veranda - Sea Views - Rattan Furniture - Double Glazed - Central Heating -
Luxury 2 Bedroom Caravan - Patio Doors - Wrap around enclosed veranda - Sea view - Patio furniture -Private Parking Bay - Double Glazed - Central Heating
Beach Front Exclusive Platinum 3 Bedroom Holiday Home with large wrap-around decking area (child safety gate), patio furniture. Fully Double Glazed and has Gas Central Heating in all rooms. Small Well Behaved Dogs welcome.
Deluxe 2 Bedroom Disabled Caravan - Veranda with wheelchair access ramp - Rattan furniture - 2 minute walk to complex - Double Glazed - Warm Air Heating - Small well behaved Dogs welcome
Platinum 2017 Swift Bordeaux - 3 Bedrooms - Sea Views - wrap around decking accessible through Patio Doors or locking gate - rattan furniture - private parking bay
This spacious 37ft long by 12ft extra wide 3 Bedroom luxury caravan is ideal for families who want to be near to all the amenities the site has to offer. It has excellent views over the play park, and is only a stones throw away from the Holiday Park complex, shops, restaurant.
Platinum 3 Bedroom modern, spacious caravan situated in Kintyre View with stunning sea views, Patio doors onto decking and right beside the beach. Wrap around decking - patio furniture - garden swinging seat. Washing Machine also.
Luxury Caravan - 3 Bedrooms - wrap around decking - sea views, modern rattan furniture and bbq. Located in an exclusive quiet area of park minutes away from shops, Craig Tara complex. TV/DVD with SKY TV (sports,movies,etc) Private Parking Bay