Stunning and luxurious 2 Bedroom Beachfront ABI Beaumont with full wrap around smoked glass balcony – 8 foot wide –
- Craig Tara Holiday Park is on Scotland’s scenic Ayrshire coast with stunning views over the Heads of Ayr and Isle of Arran. Craig Tara has direct beach access and has its own 9 Hole Golf Course on site plus nonstop action with on site facilities such as a large multi level swimming pool with flumes and slides, a massive outdoor fun area with Go Karts and Multi Level Adventure Playground. Local Open Top Bus Tours take you on a tour of Burns Country. In the evenings, Craig Tara has entertainment for all the family including live bands, shows, pantomimes, kids clubs plus much more.
- Entertainment Passes are not included in prices. These are optional and can be added later or purchased on arrival.
- Entertainment passes are required to access the swimming pool, entertainment complex and children's clubs and can be purchased from Reception . Activities such as Archery, Fencing, Football Academy, Aqua Gliders. Learn to Swim and much more will require Activity Passes (which can only be purchased from Reception). Go Karts, carnival etc is pay as you go .
- *****Children under 4 years old go FREE and do not require a Funworks Pass*****
- *****Age 16 years and above are classed as an adult*****
- Entertainment Pass Peak Prices & Dates
- From 5th April - 25th April 2019
- From 24th May - 30th May
- From 28th June - 29th August --- all other times are non peak.
- Adult 7 nights £45.40
- Adult 3-4 nights £35.20
- Child 7 nights £23.90
- Child 3-4 nights £17.10
- Entertainment Pass Non Peak Prices & Dates
- All other times
- Adult 7 nights £30.50
- Adult 3-4 nights £23.70
- Child 7 nights £14.90
- Child 3-4 nights £12.10
- . Craig Tara Holiday Park on site Facilities
- Direct Beach Access
- 9 Hole (3 par) Golf Course on site
- Large indoor swimming pool with flumes and slides
- Multi Level Adventure Playground
- Brigs of Ayr bar and restaurant
- Millie`s Cookies - NEW for 2018
- Fish & Chips Take-away
- Papa Johns Pizza
- Chinese Take-away
- Adventure Trail for fresh air and fun
- Go Karts
- Climbing Wall
- Sports Pitches
- Mini Carnival, Bouncy castle etc
- Pool Tables
- Day & Evening Entertainment
- Mini Golf Game
- Mini Ten-Pin Bowling
- Kid’s Clubs
- Indoor Crazy Golf
- Soft Play Area
- Craig Tara Holiday Park is owned and run by Haven Holidays
- Food and Drink
- .*Millies Cookies* Indulge in delicious freshly prepared cookies, muffins, cakes, ice-creams, smoothies and shakes, hot choc, tea and coffee.
- Craig Tara offers a variety of options when it comes to food and drink with several outlets on the holiday park offering delicious meals and takeaways without breaking the budget. Whether you fancy a quick snack, Full English breakfast or an evening meal, there is an on-site restaurant and outlets to cater for all your needs.
- The Brigs of Ayr
- Pop in for breakfast, lunch or dinner in the refurbished bar and restaurant with stunning sea views. Whatever your taste in food, they have something to tempt your appetite.
- Papa John's Pizza
- Enjoy a freshly prepared pizza with your favourite toppings. Enjoy in the restaurant, in your holiday home, or in the beautiful surroundings of the park.
- Burger King
- Burger and Fries, chicken nuggets or treat yourself to the Big Whopper.
- A trip to the seaside isn't complete without the traditional fish and chips.
- Find all your daily supplies, including newspapers, confectionery, frozen food, groceries and a range of drinks and souvenirs.
Stunning Platinum 2 Bedroom - full wrap around decking which also lights up at night! - Safety Gate - Patio furniture - Private Parking bay - Double Glazed - Gas Central Heating.
Spacious 3 Bedroom 2015 Willerby Salsa caravan with patio area with picnic bench. Private Parking Bay. Nice quiet spot, 4 minutes walk to complex and 4 minutes from beach.
NEW 2019 - 3 Bedroom Caravan with French Doors leading onto full wrap around veranda - Sea Views - Double Glazed - Central Heating - Private Parking Bay
Holiday Rental Craig Tara Ayr Dunure Village 1 – Dogs welcome – Craig Tara Holiday Park Ayr Scotland
Small Well Behaved Dogs welcome ABI Horizon 3 Bedroom Holiday Home with Ramped access for buggy and wheelchair Users. Gas Central Heating throughout. Situated less than 1 minute from shops and Craig Tara complex
Luxury Caravan - 3 Bedrooms - wrap around decking - sea views, modern rattan furniture and bbq. Located in an exclusive quiet area of park minutes away from shops, Craig Tara complex. TV/DVD with SKY TV (sports,movies,etc) Private Parking Bay
Platinum ABI St David caravan - 2 bedrooms - wrap around veranda with safety gate - Fabulous sea views - Rattan furniture - Double Glazed - Full Central Heating - Dogs welcome
Willerby Salsa Eco 2015 – 3 Bedroom with wraparound Decking with steps - locked gate - rattan table and chairs - sea view. Private Parking Bay.
ADVERTISE YOUR CARAVAN TO RENT AT CRAIG TARA We offer owners the opportunity to advertise their caravan for rent on our
2016 Abi horizon 36 feet by 12 wide - 3 bedroom. Double glazing windows and electric fan heaters in the bedrooms and a towel heater in the main bathroom and it has a extra wc room, also has a gas fire, 32 inch tv,
Stunning Platinum 3 Bedroom - Patio Doors leading to Veranda - Patio Furniture - Sea Views - Double Glazed with full Gas Central Heating
Small Well behaved Dogs welcome Willerby Seasons 2018 3 bedroom holiday home. Sea view with large wrap around decking area